Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Dumping Counter










I am starting on a de-cluttering mission in my home. We have lived here for almost 15 years now and the clutter keeps growing in small areas here and there . This is a small counter in the kitchen where everything seems to get "dumped". If you don't know what to do with it just stick it here. You can't even open the blinds because they are too hard to reach.





















Now LOOK (oops sorry I am shouting)......I am giddy with excitement and it feels sooooo good. The only thing on the counter is the basket with dog treats, bones, and chewys. Everything else is in its' proper place whether the trash can, correct room in the house, back to whom it was borrowed from, etc.

Isn't it wonderful!!!!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOW!! You have been busy! :) I love cleaning out and organizing and throwing away. :) It looks great. Thanks for stopping by!