Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Fur-Babies

This is Chelsea......she is 14 years old and the most loving "little lady" you could ever want. She is a white toy poodle and weighs approximately 9 pounds. She is just a laid back, sweet girl.

This is Lucy......she is a 5 1/2 month old puppy and is the wildest thing you have ever seen. She likes to play, play, play......did I mention play? Anyway, she is an apricot toy poodle and weighs approximately 7 pounds. She is full of energy and has a great spirit.

This is Tangie.......our cat. She is very independent and likes to rule the house.....though she is finding that much more difficult since the arrival of the puppy.

5 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Love your fur babies! That little one looks like she would be full of life. I can see her zipping all over the house. How cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for my give away. Good luck.

Hugs,
Joanne

Songbirdtiff said...

Hey there! I read your post on FV so I came over to check out your blog. Your poodles are the cutest! My parents have a apricot toy poodle called Carmel and he is the sweetest little thing. Next time you come by my blog, leave a comment, I would love to hear from ya!

Farm Chick Paula said...

Hey there, Darlene! I'm thrilled you stopped by my place and left me a little note!
Your furbabies are ADORABLE...it looks like there is never a dull moment at your house with Lucy around!
I've enjoyed my visit with you today so much... I'll be back again soon!

Berry Family said...

I love your fur babies! I have a few of my own. Well actually 3 dogs and 1 cat. Lucy, Rusty, Cass and Bonita (the cat).

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

Brandee :-)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I just now discovered your blog via the Pickled Hutch. I like to read about Alfie. That is how I found out you had poodles too. I had to go back through your archives until I got to 'meet' your babies. How sweet. I had an almost 16(missed it by a month)year old poodle. Buffy was our baby. He was also laid back (probably because he was old). Now we have Spencer a 6 month old poodle with lots of energy and also likes to play, play, play. We also have a two year old Bolognese who is precious and helped heal our hearts after Buffy passed. Enjoy your babies, they look wonderful! Twyla