Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Church Birdhouse


It has been quite a while since I have done any painting but I thought I would share a little church birdhouse that I painted many years ago (as in 18 wha??? am I that old??).
Life kind of took over and I guess I got lazy, and stopped doing many of the crafty things I used to enjoy. But after discovering blogs, (very recently, I know I am behind the times) I feel my creative energy coming back full force.....ut oh, watch out hubby!!
Anyway, hope you all have a serene Sunday and I'll talk with ya later........

8 comments:

veryberrynice said...

Darlene,

That birdhouse is darling! I'm like you - I feel my creative energy coming back since blogging.

Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

Brandee :-)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Darlene, thanks for coming by to see me. What a cute birdhouse, you did a great job.

isn't blogging fun?!

Rhoda

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, I see you're another new blogger! There are tons of you girls starting blogs all the time. Welcome, you're gonna enjoy it!

Rhoda

garden girl said...

That's really pretty. Make some more!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh how cute! Why I think you better get the paint out and get back to your lovely art work. You should be selling these cute bird houses.

Hugs,
Joanne

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Love the sweet lil' church birdhouse - I'm partial to birdhouses 'cause my kind papaw has made me over 1,000 through the years to sell in the shop. And no two ever alike - so paint on friend. You are a talented lady! Cathy

Susie Harris said...

hope you break out all of those paint brushes and get busy... You do a great job! Cant wait to see what you create. Yes, I painted... and Im feeling it today, smile.. Susie h~

Rose said...

The birdhouse is adorable. Did you paint the windows freehand? I have no artistic talent whatsoever, so I am in awe of anyone who can draw or paint. My garden is the only canvas I can work with:)

Welcome to "Blogland"!