Thursday, July 17, 2008

Second De-Cluttered Space

Well, I am almost ashamed to post this as all my favorites have been posting their beautiful rooms and homes. But, this is part of my life, and I am working on getting it back in order. I posted the top of a counter in my kitchen that was the "dumping ground" in June. It was cleaned up and has stayed that way and I might add will continue to stay cleaned off. This is inside that same cabinet.....notice a pattern? When it didn't fit inside the cabinet anymore, that is how it ended up on top.
I am proud to say it was de-cluttered and everything was put in its place. Probably 90% of the "stuff" went to the trashcan.

Now it is a nice cabinet again where I can easily get my hands on what I need. (I can also get to the shelf paper that needs to be replaced, but we will save that for another day.) :)

8 comments:

Tricia Anne said...

Great job! Your cabinet looks fantastic!

Shannon said...

Oh, I just love cleaning out. It makes me want to clean out under my sink!

Susie Harris said...

Way to go Darlene.... Im not showing yall inside my cabinets, smile... Im having a hard enough time keeping one room clean with a houseful of kids long enough for a snapshot for my home tour... whew....that was long! Come over and help me but leave your camera... I would did if someone saw how much junk I hold on too!!! Susie h~

veryberrynice said...

I have many cabinets like the first picture. I need to do some spring cleaning.

One way of motivating yourself to get something done is to post it on your blog. That always works for me. I can't wait to show you the project I'm working on right now. It's all because of the "it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful" blog party that the nester had.

Good job Darlene!

Brandee :-)

Joy said...

You can come to my house anytime!
Check out my blog..I tagged you..hope you don't mind!

At Home Redesigns said...

That is inspiring!

Jill Scott said...

Darlene, Your before and after pics make me want to go an declutter something. That was a pretty big change. Keep it up.

Libby said...

Ahhh...the smell of organization... Just love it. Beautiful homes..ha!...we all live day-to-day and junk piles up.
Blessings,
Libby