Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged Again!!

I've been tagged!
Hi there! I've been tagged by Joy at Books and Life (www.librarylady64.blogspot.com)!
I am to answer the following questions. So here goes...
Where have you traveled? Texas, Oklahoma, Las Vegas, Hawaii, California, Georgia......I am probably forgetting someplace.
Where would you like to live? I love where we live now...though a larger house in a different style would be nice (ours is Spanish style).
What is your decorating style? Well, mostly country, kind of modern country (is that a style), some cottage and now in blog land I am trying to copy several other bloggers....*blush*
How many times have you been married? One time, we have been married for 28 years
Favorite color: (can it be colors??) pink, red, black, blue
What is your proudest accomplishment? having Lexi after many years of infertility and never thinking we would have a child, technology finally caught up *thumbs up to that*
What would we be absolutely shocked to learn about you? I'm stalking several blogs right now(many more than are listed in my favorites at the moment)....I just can't wait to see their creative inspiration each day.......lol
This is who I picked to tag...hope they don't mind!

Trisha Ann at Notes of Sincerity (www.notesofsincerity.blogspot.com) and
Dana at The Stone Rabbit (www.thestonerabbit.typepad.com)

Have fun ladies!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Wow, Hawaii.. I want to go there so bad. Maybe some day! Loved your answers!

Tricia Anne said...

Hi Darlene ~

How fun! Thanks for tagging me! I too have enjoyed looking at blogs and learning from others about decorating and such. :o)

Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

thestonerabbit said...

Hi Darlene: I played your tag on my post tonight! Your answers were great to read--it is a good way to get to know fellow bloggers a little better! Have a great weekend. Dana