Here is what I spent:
- The glass candle holder (Walmart) were $1.97 each.
- The round wooden plate (Walmart) I spray painted black were .97 each.
- The small decorative glass candle holders (Goodwill) .49 each.
- The lamp finials (Lowes) were .19/.20 each. They had 7 left and I snatched them all.
- Under the first cloche I have a small glass pedestal (Walmart) .59.
So, the most expensive one was $4.22, yep you heard me right, $4.22! I absolutely LOVE them, so thanks again Marie for your creative thinking on how to make cloches when you can't find them. Now, I will be on the hunt for the perfect Fall items to display in them.