Now the hard part to pass it along to 6 others. I scanned around my blogs (besides what is listed, I have a small notebook I keep them in) and saw some who did not already have this award posted and I am passing it along to them.
- Diane at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words
- Katie at Blessed By 3 Miracles
- Michelle at Tiddly Winks
- Duchess at The Daily Adventures of Four Eds
- Debbie at Ribbonwood Cottage
- Caren at City Momma Country Momma
If you are not on this list, don't think I don't love you!! Go by and visit these blogs I think you will LOVE them.
I was also tagged again!!!!! Kelly from Blissfully Deaf tagged me to list 6 random things about myself. This is getting hard because I am really very ordinary and don't think any thing I do is very exciting or that y'all would want to hear about it. Here goes:
- I find it quite challenging to keep indoor plants alive (also Tangie wants to eat them) so if you see greenery in my pictures....it is fake!
- I had childhood asthma (and was in the hospital several times) but thankfully have grown out of it.
- I can eat anything for any meal. Meaning I could eat pizza or spaghetti for breakfast as easily as I can eat eggs or pancakes for dinner.
- I am a horrible procrastinator...ya know...there is always tomorrow...lol
- I don't mind washing and drying clothes but I hate to fold and put them up.
- I am absolutely addicted to blogging and my new blogging friends! I just LOVE it!
As you all know you are supposed to pass this along to 6 other bloggers, but I have been tagged so many times that I hate to pass it along to anyone right now. But, if you want to play feel free to and let me know.
Oh, there is one person that had a little comment that she had never been tagged so I am going to tag that one person and it is Caren from City Momma Country Momma. I can't wait to see her 6 random things.