Saturday, October 25, 2008

Awards and Photo Tag......

I was tagged for a photo tag called "fourth of fourth" by Holly from Holly's Haven and by Victoria from As Time Goes By. Here are the rules. Choose the fourth picture in one's fourth picture folder and describe it then choose four people to do the same. It is Lexi when she was a baby enjoying a snowfall at the same home where we still live.
My next award was from Wendy at The Shabby Nest. Thank you so much!
I'm supposed to add this text along with it...
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and befriends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope isthat when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships arepropagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award toeight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written textinto the body of their award.”
Finally, I must thank Julie at Juju and Family for this great tag. It is to list three things I love about myself.
1. I am a great friend - very loyal and caring.
2. I always try to do and be the best I can be.
3. I have so much fun and enjoy crafting and creating.

Thank you every one that passed these along to me....they all have FABULOUS blogs and I hope you will go visit them. As I have done the past few times, if you come by to see me please feel free to take any or all of these tags and awards.

20 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your awards! I love the pumpkins you painted. They turned out fabulous!
Cheryl

Smilingsal said...

Darlene,
Congratulations for these awards; I like the tag. Thank you for sharing. I have another book giveaway. Look at my sidebar to enter.

Sandy Toes said...

Congrats on your awards..how fun!
-Sandy toes

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

Darlene!~ You go girl!!!! You are something else, as we all know....isn't this fun? Congratulations on these awards, be sure to tell your hubby about your awards...and that you are considered wonderful by all your Blogging Posse! hahaha...really hubby's need to know about these things!!! To be honest my hubby would just roll his eyes and ask when breakfast will be ready! Hahaha! Real life!
Have a lovely weekend Darlene, you deserve it!
Deb

Shelia said...

Hi Darleney!! Congratulations on your award!!
Be a sweetie,

Shelia :)

Jeanne said...

Darlene, Love the snow baby photo. A great fourth. Congrats on your award and your tag is truly you. Great description Darlene.

Hugs...Jeanne

Ginger said...

Hi Darlene:
Lexi is adorable...cute picture.
Congrats on your awards.
Ginger

Holly said...

OH you are such a good sport. Thank you for playing along. I liked the other tag...it makes me happy when people are forced to acknowledge the good things about themselves!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Congrats on your award girl ~way~to~go~
Do you guys get lots of snow where you are

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Darlene; Congratulations on your award. how sweet it is.

Have a great weekend.

hugs;
Alaura

Jen - Balancing beauty and bedlam said...

Oh - I will need to go edit that....Dunkin donuts if for a coffee sample shipped to you...in the mail box. It takes two seconds, and they have GOOD coffee. :)

nikkicrumpet said...

I love the 3 things you love about yourself....How could you not love you and everyone around you love you with those kinds of traits! Congrats on the hugely deserved awards. Blogland is so dang cool!

April said...

Hey Darlene!

Congratulations on all your awards! That's awesome!! The tags are fun, too!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Nancy said...

Hi Darlene, Congrats on all your awards! You deserve them all! and the Tags! Nancy

HeathahLee said...

That is such a sweet picture of Lexi! I have cute pics of my Kiddo enjoying the rare snowfall here in Mississippi. When we get frozen stuff, most of the time it's either too warm for it to stick, or it comes as ice. No fun. So we have to enjoy the snow to the fullest! : )

Daphine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daphine said...

Hey Darlene!
Congrats on your awards. Isn't this fun?

Hope that you're enjoying your weekend!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Conrgats on your awards! And I enjoyed reading 3 things you like about yourself. I think we all need to remind ourselves of our good points from time to time.

Meaghan said...

I noticed you might be interested in free coffee that is sent directly to you

I am stopping by to invite you to enter my giveaway! If you entered into last weeks your entries count towards this week too. There are also new ways to get more entries.

If you haven't entered yet stop by and get a chance to win 1 lb of gourmet coffee from my new online coffee shop: Get The Bean

To enter visit our blog: www.getthebean.blogspot.com