Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the closest. Tag five other people to do the same.
- my home
- abuse or cruelty
The next award, Kreativ Blogger, was from Jenni at Nest to Keep. It says to list 6 things about yourself.
- I played the cello in the orchestra in school.
- I know how to square dance. I learned when my parents square danced and I got dragged all around to the dances. It truly used to be a huge party every Saturday night.
- I was bribed with a nickel at age 5 to learn how to water ski.
- I got my ears pierced at the age of 8 after tons of begging. My mom had to get hers pierced first to see what it was like.
- I have worn contacts since I was in the 5th grade. I absolutely hated my glasses and talked my mom into contacts.
- I am hooked on Desperate Housewives.
The next award is from Brandee at The Berry's Patch and she gave me the Blogging Friends Forever card. I'm telling you we have been friends since the very start of my blog. She came and gave me a sweet comment and we just feel like we have been friends forever. Thank you so much Brandee.
Last, but not least, is this beautiful fabulous fall decor award I received from Sue at The Cotton Patch. She is one of my newer blogging friends and I just love her blog and she comes over and visits me and leaves me the nicest comments.
Sorry I got so far behind on my awards and tags. I will do better in the future. I truly appreciate all of you that give me awards and tags and I LOVE all of your blogs. I am going to leave these for anyone to take. If I visit you, please come by and take any or all of the awards. Thank you so much everyone! Also, if you have given me an award in the last couple of weeks and it is not here please let me know. It seems like I have left one of them out......
One more thing......the book from the book tag is Northern Lights by Nora Roberts. I have not started it yet, but it looks good.
Remember to enter my giveaway here. I'll be drawing tonight and post it tomorrow!