I want to first thank Shelia at Note Songs and Judi at Cranberry Blossoms for giving me the Blogging Friends Forever award. I absolutely love this award and do feel we will be blogging friends forever. If you haven't visited these two lovely ladies please do, you will love their blogs. Thanks ladies!!!
Next, I want to thank Lorrie at The View From My Door for the beautiful Marie Antoinette award. Since we have discovered each others' blog we have visited constantly....go by and see her you will love her blog. Thanks so much Lorrie!
Last, but not least, I want to thank Lisa at Life with Lisa Ann and Carrie from Carrie's Little World for tagging me for 7 random facts and also the Kreative Blogger Award. Be sure to go visit their blogs....you will just love both of them. Each of these call for random facts about myself. I feel like I have told you
- I learned how to roller blade at age 42.
- My favorite cake is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.
- I LOVE to wear sweatshirts in the winter...they feel so comforting to me.
- I would probably have a zoo if I didn't keep myself in check with animals.
- I have become a total homebody in my older age.....preferring to be at home to anywhere else.
- TJ Maxx and Target are two of my favorite stores.
- I think I would be lost now without blogging. I absolutely LOVE it!