Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award...

I have received another award and it is from Cheryl at Blueberry Buttons and it is A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award. Thank you so much Cheryl for passing this to me. Cheryl has a great, fun blog and if you haven't stopped by hers please do.
This award asks you to answer four questions.
  1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? No, I don't. We have moved to different states several times and I have not kept up with any friends that I had from childhood.
  2. What do you value most about your friends? I think it would have to be their personalities. I only have a few "close" friends and each one is just a pleasure to be around and I always hate it when our "get together" time ends.
  3. Are your friends sounding boards? Very rarely ~ usually my hubby is my sounding board.
  4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends? Shopping....nuf said!

Now I am supposed to pass this along to three of my blogging friends they are:

Brandee at The Berry's Patch

Robin at The Robin's Nest

Kitty Scraps at A Bit of Fluff Quite Messy Really

Go by and visit these blogs and ladies, they will all bring a smile to your face.

19 comments:

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Congrats on your award!

AJ said...

Well, aren't I lucky to be commenter #1 today:) Congrats on your award. You deserve it:)

AJ said...

Darn! Always a day late and a dollar short;)

Smilingsal said...

Congratulations on this award. I enjoyed doing this meme too, but I think I'd change my sounding board answer now to match your's.

~The Robin's Nest~ said...

Thank you Darlene...I love this award so much it is very special to be called "friend."
I know we have never met but no one would ever know it. We have that kindred spirit thing going for us! My answers to the friend questions are much like yours. My husband is my sounding board and my mom is my reassuring board~♥
Have a great day, (Thanks again):)
Robin~♥

nikkicrumpet said...

You're right...all those ladies do make me smile...they have great blogs. As is yours...so congrats on the well deserved award!

The Berry's Patch said...

Thank you Darlene! I've never received this award before. Your so sweet to think of me. Have a great Sunday. :-)

Nancy said...

Hi Darlene, Congrats on all your awards lately! Nancy

Kitty Scraps said...

Hey Darlene,
What a sweet friend you are to pass your much deserved award on to me! Thank you so much! Even though we've never met in person, we certainly share a lot of same tastes and values. It means a lot to me that you thought of me to share your award with. Big Hugs!

tam said...

Congrats on your award! And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a nice msg too! I am a lucky girl and have lots ot be thankful for! Check back to see how my big project turns out-the fun has just begun with that one. You should join my blog I would love to have ya on board! Enjoyed your blog and added it to my list to follow...
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
~Tam :)

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your newest awards! There is nothing (outside of family) that is dearer to my heart than my friends!! (including my blogging friends like you!).

take care,
Dawn

Oliver's said...

I am still on Eclipse I have not had any time, but I am now ready do dedicate my life to reading it . I hope Breaking Dawn is good for you. Let me know! Paula

deepfriedapplepies said...

Congrats on the award.. can't wait to hear your review of Breaking Dawn~

judicreations said...

Hi Darlene
I love to read posts like this because its such a great way to learning about each other. I like that your hubby is your sounding board. We all need one of those...sounding boards I mean...*s*...oh...hubbies too..oh dear. that is a great award.

Thank yo ufor sharing
and hope you've had a great day.
Judi

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

Darlene, this is great. Congratulations!
Blessings,
Debbie

Ginger said...

Hi Darlene:
I like your list. Congratulations on your award...you are a sweet gal.
Ginger

Ashlie said...

Congrats on the new award! I don't keep up with any friends from school, either. Well, I do keep up with one friend from nursing school but none from high school or earlier. My 10-year reunion is next year and I haven't decided if I want to go, mainly b/c I never talk to any of them! If I do go, it will probably just be so I can see what everybody looks like now! Ha! Shame on me! :)

Daphine said...

Hey Darlene!
Congrats on your award!

Have a great week ahead!

Jenni @ nest to keep said...

Hi Darlene~
Congratulations on your fun award! :) I hope you had a great weekend! :)