These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines.I am to choose 8 friends to share this with.
This next award is from April at Straight from the Heart. April is another blog that I always have to read. She leaves the sweetest comments and I truly feel she is another friend I have made while blogging. Thank you April.
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."I have been tagged by one of my newer friends, it is Tam from Yakiddy Yak Yak. She has a delightful blog and I always stop by to see what she is up to. Thanks for the tag, Tam. I went back to one of my first tags and you can see my answers here.
Then Caren from City Momma Country Momma tagged me to do this Christmas post.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate definitely!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just leave them under the tree? Santa just leaves them under the tree, set up and ready to play with.
3.Colored lights on house/tree or white? We use both, but right now our main light color is white.
4.Do you hang mistletoe? No, we never have.
5. When do you put up your decorations up? Lately, it has been the weekend before Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I like it all... unfortunately...
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? It would have to be going to look at all of the elaborate Christmas lights.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What do you mean the truth about Santa? I believe......
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open all our gifts under the tree on Christmas Eve and then Santa leaves gifts for Christmas morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Our tree has all sorts or ornaments, from hand-made to fancy to school ornaments, white lights and strands of red beads on it this year.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? LOVE it....let it snow!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, enough to go around the rink and not fall down.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I was one of those spoiled little girls and each year got what I wanted so each year I thought it was the best gift.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Spending time with family and watching the joy of the season reflected in Lexi's face.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin Pie with Cool Whip
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to look at holiday lights
17. What tops your Christmas Tree? A light up Star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, especially to Lexi
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Any Christmas song by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? YUM, love them and the fresh breath after one.
21. What do you want for Christmas? Just for everyone to be well....we were all sick as could be last Christmas
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Not in the past couple of years
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? We just dress casual
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Yes
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Alan and Lexi, my parents are here and the past few years my brother has come in from Florida.
That was fun. Thanks Caren!
Any of you that read my blog and would like to take any or all of the awards or tags, please feel free to get them.