Sunday, February 1, 2009

Awards, Tags and Meme....

As usual I am behind on my awards, tags and meme's. I want to catch up today! I also want to sincerely thank everyone that has passed an award to me and I hope you will go visit them. I really appreciate all the bloggy love. The first one is a 6th picture meme from Joanne at This Southern Girl's Nest. I am on a different computer than usual so this is my 6th picture. It is one we had taken at Walmart of Lexi when she was in the 1st grade. Where are her teeth???
This next award is the Friendship award from Jody at Jody's Cottage. Thanks so much!

Next I want to thank Deb from Posted from Home for this award.
This award is to be passed on to bloggers you feel invest in the PROXIMITY of space, time and relationships.

This Sweet Mom award was passed to me from Tardevil from Confessions of a 40 Something Mama Queen and from Duchess at The Daily Adventures of Four Eds. I want to thank both of you so much for thinking of me for this award.

Also, Dawn of Dawn's Daybreak passed on a 5 things tag.
  1. Name 5 things in your purse: lipstick, blog notebook, credit cards, cell phone and tylenol
  2. Name 5 things in your workroom: I don't really have a workroom so I'll say at my computer desk: pencils, paper, picture, notebook and stapler
  3. Name 5 things you have always wanted to do: go to New York City, be in the audience of a game show, be rich, go to the Mall of America, learn to sew.
  4. Name 5 things you are in to: blogging, crafting, reading, sleeping, shopping
  5. Pick 5 bloggers to do the tag: This is for anyone that would like to do it.

I would like to pass these awards, tags or meme's on to anyone that has not done them or been awarded them yet. Hope you all have fun watching the Superbowl today.

15 comments:

Smilingsal said...

Congratulations on your many awards. Thanks for sharing.

duchess said...

Congrats on all of your awards & you are so welcome and deserving.

tardevil said...

CONGRATS on all of your awards! You so deserve them! Lexi is so cute w/ that big gap in her teeth. Isn't that fun when they talk differently b/c of the gap? Love that v-day background EVERY SINGLE TIME I COME BY!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations. Now, how are you feeling? I hope better. Thanks for liking my cookie decorations. Take care and get back to 100%.

beth at aunties said...

Lexie is adorable! Congratulations on all your awards:-)
Enjoy your beautiful Sunday!
♥♥♥

April said...

What great awards...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy the Super Bowl, too! Lexi sure is a sweetie pie! :)

AJ said...

Look how cute she is!!!
I've always wanted to go to NYC AND The Mall of America! Someday;)

the pleasures of homemaking said...

She's a cutie! Congratulations on all those awards! It's always so nice to receive one.

tam said...

Congrats on all of your awards and tags! Darling pic of Lexi-I always love those big toothless kid grins! Have a nice day~Smiles~Tam!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Darlene; congratulations on all the wonderful awards. Love the photo of Lexi. She is so cute.

Hugs;
Alaura

Lindsay-ann said...

Congratulations on your awards Darlene. You deserve them. Your blog is always interesting to visit and you leave lovely comments.
I loved seeing the beautiful picture of Lexi.
Enjoy your super bowl.
Lindsay

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Darlene, congratulations, and you are sweet to share with everyone!

XO,

Sheila :-)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, and Lexie is so cute in that picture! :-)

Dawn said...

Congratulations on all of your awards. :)

What do you use your blogging notebook for???

take care,
Dawn

Farm Chick Paula said...

Yay for all your awards, Miss Darlene!! You are very deserving!
(Love the picture of Lexie toothless! LOL)