like Midnight is doing. She loves it when we pull a chair up to the back door and she can just sit and watch everything.
We have all of the end of year "stuff" going on. It has just seemed crazy the last couple of weeks.
We have had:
* summer play auditions
* summer play call back auditions
* talent show practice
* end of school year assemblies
* ball practice (thankfully, that keeps getting cancelled due to the rain)
* sign ups for 5th grade cheer leading
* dance recital rehearsal (this Friday night)
* Broadway Kids tryouts (this coming Saturday morning)
* dance recital (this coming Saturday night)
* dance recital (this coming Sunday afternoon)
I have had to keep a calendar handy to keep up with everything. Not to mention that each day for the final few days of school something is going on. They are doing something or going somewhere and I am having to keep track of that also!
WHEW....I am hoping after this weekend we will get to slow down a bit.
We also had another storm blow through last night.....rain, rain, go away come back in July or August!
my heart belongs to you
2 hours ago