Update Thursday: Lexi still had temp. Wednesday afternoon, so no school on Thursday....she is NOT happy about that!
Well, first off we have been playing a LOT of this game. She loves it! I found out a couple of the main symptoms of H1N1 are headache and low grade temperature, so yesterday when she again had 99.7 I decided she needed to go in to the Doctor. They did the nasal swab and it came up negative, but since there has been a large percentage of false readings when flu is actually there, (and she has the symptoms) they put her on Tamiflu. She also popped up yesterday morning with a flimy sounding cough so she has cough syrup too. If we can get the fever kicked the Doctor has given us a note that she can go back to school on Thursday. The biggest upset for Lexi was that she had to miss their last cross country meet yesterday afternoon. It had been re-scheduled from a rain out and here she is now sick and can't run. The funny thing was that yesterday morning she was pretty sure she could run the race. NO Lexi you can't. She found out she definitely was not up to par though after the long Dr.'s office wait and then going to get her prescriptions (about 3 hours all total).