Also, several of you asked about my crockpot chicken recipe. Oh, like my new crockpot? Mine was about 30 years old and this beauty was one of my Christmas gifts. I took a picture right when I threw everything in to make my chicken. Anyway, back to the recipe. Lexi LOVES it so we have it quite often.
Easy Crockpot Chicken
* 1 small onion sliced in rings
* I buy the bags of frozen chicken breasts and use 3 - 4
* Chicken rub seasoning or any seasoning you want (or none at all)
* 1 can of cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup
* 1 package onion soup mix (I use generic brand)
* 1 can of water
Put the sliced onions on the bottom of the crockpot. Place the frozen chicken breasts on top of that. I sprinkle my seasoning mix on the chicken. Mix the can of soup, can of water and onion soup together and pour over the top. It only takes about 4 - 5 hours on low. If you want, you can thicken the broth with some flour or corn starch and it is great over noodles, rice or potatoes.
My Easy Chicken and Dumplings turned out great and I'll share that recipe on Monday's post, along with my menu for the week. Hope you have a great weekend. Lexi has her first basketball game....wish them well.♥