- Monday - McCormick One Dish (Seasoning Packet) Salsa Chicken and Rice, broccoli with cheese sauce
- Tuesday - Kiwanis Pancake Dinner (fundraiser for Kiwanis)
- Wednesday - Our Perfect Zesty Chicken Tortilla Bake (new recipe), refried or black beans, chips and dip
- Thursday - Zatarains Red Beans and Rice with Kielbasa, biscuits (from menu two weeks ago, we had leftovers instead of this)
- Friday - Catalina Cranberry Chicken (new recipe), Cheesy Green Bean Casserole (new recipe), baked potato
Review of my new recipes from last week's menu.Ultimate Chicken Fingers - Delicious!! Lexi ate a big helping for dinner and ended up eating the rest later on that night. I love these chicken fingers (and the Parmesan Chicken Fingers reviewed previously) because they are baked and very tasty.
Velveeta Beef Enchilada Bake - I really expected to love this, but I thought it was just alright. I did enjoy it though as a filling in "real" enchiladas. I warmed up leftover corn tortillas and filled them with the warmed up Enchilada Bake, melted some Velveeta cheese on top and put a dollop of sour cream and some Picante. DELICIOUS this way.
Slow Cooker Caramelized-Onion Pot Roast - Delicious! Easy and a wonderful flavor. Lexi loved it too. We also had french-dip subs with the leftovers.