Be sure to visit I'm An Organizing Junkie for hundreds more menu plans for the week. This is our menu this week. (Blue names are linked to a recipe.)
* Monday - Shake-n-Bake Pork Chops, hashbrown casserole (new recipe) green beans
* Tuesday - Taco Soup (in freezer left over from previous meal), cornbread
* Wednesday - Macaroni and Cheese with Ham, peas
* Thursday - Meatloaf (a favorite), Can't Mess it Up Corny Casserole (new recipe), pork- n-beans
* Friday - Baked Ziti Casserole (new recipe), salad, french bread
* Saturday and Sunday - Leftovers and/or out to eat
Review of last week's new recipe.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff I - DELICIOUS!!!!! Another new FAVORITE! Simple, easy and loved it. Lexi wasn't home Friday night (when we had this), she was spending the night with a friend, but Saturday for lunch she ate a BIG bowl of it and loved it! Then finished it off with another bowl for lunch on Sunday. My changes from the recipe are: I seared the stew meat along with the onions before putting them in the crock pot. I also added a package of dry onion soup mix when mixing up the rest of the ingredients. You will probably see this on our menu quite often.☺
DIY Air Fresheners To Make Your Home Smell Good!
3 hours ago