Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for hundreds of menus for the week.
- Monday - Leftovers - Ham, green beans, deviled eggs
- Tuesday - Leftovers - Chicken soft tacos
- Wednesday - From last weeks menu, I got a little off track (Breakfast for Dinner) Ham and Hash Browns (new recipe), fruit, biscuits
- Thursday - Macaroni and Cheese with Ham, carrots
- Friday - Lexi has a solo dance competition (please wish her good luck), so we will eat out
Chicken Soft Tacos - DELICIOUS!! Easy and a great taste. This would also be good for a pot luck or get together.
Pineapple Sweet Potatoes - Didn't take a picture. Not a favorite so I won't be making it again.
On Wednesday I'll show you pictures from the Taylor Swift concert. For those of you asking about it.....IT WAS FABULOUS!!