- First off, I want to thank all of you for the sweet comments about Lexi's performance. She has read them all and was just beaming with pride. These are some flowers four of her friends brought her when they came to see her perform.
- We have really been enjoying some down time for the rest of the summer.
- Lexi only has one more whole week of vacation before school starts. She starts on Wednesday, August 18th.
- This week one day we will be going to Denton, Texas to WaterWorks and Lexi is TOO excited.
- Here are my two newest additions in my weight loss program - a pedometer and a slimmer belt.
A pedometer keeps track of all steps you take throughout the day and the recommendation is to take 10,000 steps per day. As you can see below that is definitely happening!
The slimmer belt - slims and trims appearance
provides back support
burns extra calories during regular workout
I only wear mine during my work outs.
- Finally, I have now lost 16 pounds. I am finding a whole new wardrobe in my closet and I am feeling FABULOUS!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day and have a great week!